Getting back into blogging is harder than I anticipated. But I think it would be good for me to do so. So bear with me while I ease into it with random questions and answers, and attempt to formulate a thought worth writing about.
1. If you could (HAD) push one person off a mountain, who would it be?
Interesting question. Considering that I’m trying to let go of a lot of past resentments, I’m going to say no. No one.
2. Where did you get the shirt you’re wearing?
I think Penney’s?
3. Do you still have clothes that belong to your ex?
4. Do you get attached to people easily?
5. Have you ever been to California?
6. Do you go to church?
Sometimes. Not as much as I should.
7. Do you like roller coasters?
8. Ever cut class?
When I was in school? Yup. All the time.
9. What’s your favorite TV show?
10. Have you ever seen the GOONIES?
11. How many times have you been in love?
12. Do you have any pets?
Yup. Lil’ Beastie.
13. Do you curse a lot?
Like the love child of an angry trucker and a drunken sailor.
14. What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
Hit snooze. Oh, you mean actually out of bed? Start the coffee and take Lil’ Beastie outside.
15. What’s your favorite season?
16. Have you been on a date in the last 2 weeks?
With my Hubby.
17. Are Chuck Norris jokes funny?
18. What’s your favorite food?
Depends on my mood. Probably lobster, though.
19. What’s the last movie you saw in the theater?
? I honestly don’t know.
20. Can you live without the computer?
Yes, but life would be considerably less convenient.
21. Do you hide your emotions?
Good lord, no. I am the girl you want at your poker game.
22. What is your favorite movie?
23. Do you like chick flicks?
24. When was the last time you got flowers?
I don’t know. I don’t really get excited over getting flowers. I bought some to plant last spring. Does that count?
25. Who was the last person you were in a moving vehicle with?
26. Best kind of pizza?
Extra cheese (that’s all brown and bubbly), thick crust, not too much sauce, bacon, mushrooms, green peppers and olives. Yum!
27. Would you take care of your friends while they’re sick?